• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

RGB lights in 2019 Yamaha 242

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Has anyone succeeded in putting RGB lights in the tower of the 242? I have a 2019 Yamaha 242 Limited S E-Series and there is like 1" diameter white LED's in the tower. I'm not at home so I can't check, but I remember they insert with grommets. Or what have you done to get RGB lights your 242? Also I'm considering RGB speaker rings under the factory speakers, but I'm not sure how much light that would give off.

RNYCLV

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did the speakers, but not tower. I didn't do rings though. I went to Creative Audio and got these. Mine are solid blue, I had to run a secondary power line to run the led. I did all the speakers in the boat plus added some to the tower in cans. They toss out a decent amount of light.
IMG_6758.jpgIMG_9097.jpg