• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Riddle me this (for a prize to the first person with the correct answer)?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just finished week one on my new job. I've been told by several co-workers and non-employees that I work for the largest (in terms of number of assets/customers/employees), most profitable and oldest "start-up" in the world and I believe it.

Who is my new employer?

Almost forgot the prize: A used but fully functional 5 quart oil extractor (including shipping within the continental u.s.).

image.jpg

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not GE but nice try.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nope, it's neither Xerox nor IBM.

One guess/try per person please. Someone subsequently listing all the Fortune 500 companies would not be in the spirit I intended.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Damn, I made it too easy didn't I? Given the training I've received so far this is probably the first and last time I will reference my current employer other than to state the first week has been great.

image.jpg

@Murf'n'surf , please let me know via a new conversation the address to send the extractor to.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yippee! I never win anything but I already have a vacuum extractor. Please send it to the first person who requests it.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Vacuum extractor, I could say something rude here about my wife......... Like I need one cause she does neither now.:(o_O:beaver:

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
A dear friend of mine moved out there to work for apple about 5 years ago. Several of my former Cisco alumni went there years prior

good luck and enjoy

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I could use one...:)
Please send me your mailing address via a conversation (unless you want everyone one here to potentially see it).

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@justason , thanks. I have more prior coworkers there than I knew about until this week. I have spoken to others who used to work there, they all say they are sorry they left.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Congrats buddy. I hope you enjoy it!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@RobA , thanks.

@subysti , I won't say anything (else) rude about my wife but I will repeat her first statement too me when I old her I had accepted Apple's job offer, "Can you get me an iWatch?" Not what are the final terms or when do the benefits start. At first I was disappointed but now realize it's part of the territory, half the people I've told end the conversation with a question or two about my employee discount.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Thanks @Ronnie and @Murf'n'surf ! You are two awesome guys. Just know that I will get many years of use out of that extractor. Starting in a week or so after the Illinois River run next weekend.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@RobA , thanks.

@subysti , I won't say anything (else) rude about my wife but I will repeat her first statement too me when I old her I had accepted Apple's job offer, "Can you get me an iWatch?" Not what are the final terms or when do the benefits start. At first I was disappointed but now realize it's part of the territory, half the people I've told end the conversation with a question or two about my employee discount.
So can you get my wife a new iphone 6s or not?

(LOL...congrats on the new job)

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Group Buy?? ;)