• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Right Trailer Light Bracket/Step needed

SCSCOTT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My right rear trailer light bracket is cracked, see pics, after someone hit it in the parking lot of the boat ramp. It was bent straight back and of course when bent back to the original orientation it was weakened and has cracked over time.

Frame: YAB30BESASS2
Model Year: 2022
Finish: ALUMINUM/ALUMINUM
Mfg Date: 2021-05-04 00:00:00

I have looked all Shorelandr's Illustrated Parts Breakdown (IPB) and that part is not listed or numbered. It is galvanized and bolts to the rear of the aluminum I-beam frame of the trailer. The transom tiedown point and the tail light bracket are all one wielded piece.

Has anyone had any luck finding these.

Thank you in Advance!!

Attachments

• image0 (9).jpeg
    image0 (9).jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 12
  • image1 (4).jpeg
    image1 (4).jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 13
  • image2 (2).jpeg
    image2 (2).jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 13
I doubt you will find the part online. Most any metal fabricator can make it for you. I see you are in Charleston SC. I had a very good experience with Ole Buck Welding on a trip down that way when I had a load of racing shells on an extended trailer and the upper brackets metal fatigued and cracked. They fixed me up in a couple of hours since I was on the road and had to get the shells to an invitational race. Looks like they are still there and doing the same kind of work. Link to the: Ole Buck Welding & Fabrication

While trying to replace both trailer tail lights with LEDs I discovered both brackets are cracked. It appears they both have been bumped/hit at the boat launch and someone "kindly" bent them back for me. :rolleyes: Awesome.....

I doubt you will find the part online. Most any metal fabricator can make it for you. I see you are in Charleston SC. I had a very good experience with Ole Buck Welding on a trip down that way when I had a load of racing shells on an extended trailer and the upper brackets metal fatigued and cracked. They fixed me up in a couple of hours since I was on the road and had to get the shells to an invitational race. Looks like they are still there and doing the same kind of work. Link to the: Ole Buck Welding & Fabrication
I will look them up. Thank you for the reply. At least I can remove the brackets and bring them to the shop. Instead of the whole trailer and boat....

Back