• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

RoboCup Patented Portable Caddy Clampable Drink Cup Holder & Rod Holder

ArmyChief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First impression, Uber-cheesy. Then I watched the little video and the more I thought about it, the more places I thought I could use it. I logged into Amazon Prime and ordered two! TOO DAMN FUNNY.

I even ponied up the extra $8 to get it tomorrow so that I had a father's day gift for my dad. I have purchased various cup holders for his Lund fishing boat in the past, but this might be a bit more universal with that clamp. I doubt I would want to put a rod in it, but it should be a great cup holder.

I can see clamping one of these on the stern somewhere when in the water, or to our sand volleyball poles that we sink into the sandbar.

Thanks for the heads up!

That is pretty awesome... Just ordered 2 sets myself.

Speaking of sand bar volleyball setups... whats everyone doing for that. Have tried a few things.. Black iron pipe with a threaded connector.. Currently on 2 grounding rods beat into the sand bar.. Sure there has to be a better/lighter/different solution.

Speaking of sand bar volleyball setups... whats everyone doing for that. Have tried a few things.. Black iron pipe with a threaded connector.. Currently on 2 grounding rods beat into the sand bar.. Sure there has to be a better/lighter/different solution.

Not to Highjack this thread too far, but I should take some photos of our setup. I bought the heavy PVC pipe. Two 8' sections one slightly smaller than the other so that they could be nested together. I cut them in half and drilled holes so that I could nest one 4' inside of the other and a cotter pin to adjust it's length. I drilled multiple holes so that I could adjust the height based on how much we put in the sand.

I found the dock post auger tips that guys use on docks in current. These tips are attached to two of the PVC pipes. We use a length of steel rod as a T-handle to auger one 4' section into the sandbar. At this time, we can use the 4' sections for Beersby with Frisbees and plastic beer bottles. Or we can nest the other 4' section with our volleyball net to play ball.

It all collapses down and drops into the ski locker when done. Amazon had some very nice Mizuno water volleyballs that feel like leather even when wet.

Back