• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ronix Wakesurf board

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have that one...

I really like board and for that price is a good deal. I would not call it a trick board but more of a cruiser due to it's shape. I'm guessing you could do more if you to fins out, but I have only rid it with all three in. Is a good stable board and is easy for most people to ride.

As for length that's a bit of personal preference... I bought the 5-6 version and figured this would be my cruiser board as I intend to buy another shorter one at some point. You could ride either because a board size really isn't depndant on that, its more how you want to ride. Just think about a bigger board having more bouancy, so that just changes how it rides not so much about how big or small the rider is and how maneuverable it is.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I almost got that board myself but read that it was fragile.....don't know if it is true or not so I really can't comment on that. I like it because it matches my boat!! :D

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I ended up buying this board in the 5'6" version. Should be here in a few days.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Awesome!!!! Be sure to let us know what u on think about it. I am very curious on the construction! !

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Awesome!!!! Be sure to let us know what u on think about it. I am very curious on the construction! !
I have no complaints about the durability of the board, and it's held up just find for us, still looks brand new if you ask me... That being said we don't have kids that ride/use it, so it's only been adults and we're pretty careful with it. We don't have a board rack (yet), so we usually have it on the floor, or across the seats in the bow, and by doing that we haven't had any dings/scratches. I did see one review of someone who dropped it and it broke, but I can't see that happening unless you are really really careless with it.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That is great!! Makes me want to order one now...lol