• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

rotax info

Proper maintenance will keep that engine purring, and you will love its handling when docking. Give it a good look through, and make sure to get a sea trial. Also remember that in reverse you drive the bow of the boat. Turn right, bow right, turn left, bow left. Thats both forward and reverse.
We have some experienced guys on here if you need us!

Proper maintenance will keep that engine purring, and you will love its handling when docking. Give it a good look through, and make sure to get a sea trial. Also remember that in reverse you drive the bow of the boat. Turn right, bow right, turn left, bow left. Thats both forward and reverse.
We have some experienced guys on here if you need us!
Daughters boat, should work for her and her boys. She is no noob to jets, her and her late husband had jets for past 15+ yrs. They got me to switch from props 13 seasons ago and I ain't going back. Not familiar with rotax though[mine is a Merc] so I'm sure I'll be on here bugging you guys who are.

Bill

Wow. Did that just come off of the show room floor?

Wow. Did that just come off of the show room floor?
I was amazed at how clean someone kept it. She took it out yesterday and said runs great as well. Don't know how I got the same shot up twice, meant to show one of engine, it's as clean as the boat.phone pics 001.jpg

Obviously, she purchased it from someone who took pride in caring for their boat. I suppose those crystal clear Wisconsin waters helped. I hope her family has many fun years with it.

It appears to be a well cared for boat that y'all found. Congrats. I hope it gives y'all many trouble free years of fun in the sun.

Back