• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rumble at idle speed.

BobbyP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
The strap goes around that.

Terrance

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Hey Navy....I don’t have a picture but if you look inside your engine compartment in the far back right side behind the battery near the back, there is a large black plastic water box about 1 foot long and 1 fit wide. There should be a black rubber strap going over the water box, connecting to two hooks on the boat floor on either side of the box. My strap was there on the top but one hook on the floor was not attached. It ripped away at the anchor point. Check to see if the strap is over the top of the box, holding it in place firmly. I purchase a new strap at the Seadoo dealership.. I have a part numb if you need one....let me know.

Last edited: