• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sacramento Delta

NORCAL-GAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So I've started exploring the Sacramento River and delta since the lakes are starting to get low. First, wow, what a great place we have to boat on. I basically left from Discovery park boat launch, went up river to the I-5 over pass and had brunch at Swabbies, uh huh. Then went down river all the way to Rio Vista and then headed back up through Steamboat Slough back up to the Courtland area. I pulled back out after grabbing dinner at Joe's. All in all it was an excellent trip. I'm looking forward to a few more days out there this year. The difference boating on a river like that and the lakes is huge. Dealing with the current isn't too big a deal, but the nice smooth water like glass all day was just a delight.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
  1. Glad to read you had a great time. I bet you put over 100 miles on your boat that day.
  2. I couldn’t agree with you more about glass like water for miles and miles sometimes. There is a good reason for the multimillion dollar wind farm built near rio vista.
  3. I love Swabbies but got there late last time I tried and ended up eating elsewhere as my guests didn’t want to pay a cover fee to eat while a band was playing.