• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Sale Cancelled: 2007 sx 230 for sale, Columbus, Ohio

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m assessing interest in my 2007 SX230. She has approx ~450-475 hours of use.

Annual maintenance plugs, oil changes with Yamalube done every season. Trailer: bearings greased 2x per year.

upgrades: storm grey over black seadeck throughout the boat. Fusion 750 head unit, JL mx650s in the tub and the transom. 10’ ib subwoofer, JL 800/8 amp. See my post here on the audio upgrade.

New wiringfor amp speakers etc. add a battery kit and acr. Stoltz bow roller and new hubs, breaks for trailer, Fulton f2 winch.

Will need new mooring and bow snap covers soon.

Im looking to get into a newer boat. Will post pictures soon. I’m thinking of pricing in the high teens. 19.5k Neg. any interest?

Last edited:

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
More photos will be posted later.20290BA0-82E3-4B6C-A50C-D5DDBDC37743.jpegEF81B398-4343-47CA-9A5B-E276953C59F3.jpegDCBDE509-4CD0-43E8-886C-47319FA6DF93.jpeg55F158E1-D99B-4AFD-B883-1D1881067980.jpeg42495F6B-06E3-4A58-8509-7FBCEF522B67.jpeg

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
No!!!! You can’t sell this! Sell the Vette instead! 😀

Just kidding. I almost bought this boat twice before Mark and I know he’s taken great care of it. I wouldn’t even entertain less than $25k for mine right now so this is a steal in this market. I’ve briefly considered upgrading over the years too but I keep coming back to the realization that spending another $30k+ on a newer boat wouldn’t be any more fun, it would be exactly the same fun, just in a prettier package. Buy this before he figures that out.

TravisL

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PMd you. Realize it maybe pending but looking forward to interior pictures if not.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No!!!! You can’t sell this! Sell the Vette instead! 😀

Just kidding. I almost bought this boat twice before Mark and I know he’s taken great care of it. I wouldn’t even entertain less than $25k for mine right now so this is a steal in this market. I’ve briefly considered upgrading over the years too but I keep coming back to the realization that spending another $30k+ on a newer boat wouldn’t be any more fun, it would be exactly the same fun, just in a prettier package. Buy this before he figures that out.
The corvette is priceless. It’s my wife’s car, her dad gave it to her and we did a mild restore on it. Interior carpet, door panels replaced, etc. Drove it a bit today in fact!

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
The corvette is priceless. It’s my wife’s car, her dad gave it to her and we did a mild restore on it. Interior carpet, door panels replaced, etc. Drove it a bit today in fact!
Nice! Not super up in my Vettes but my mom had one that looks like a similar vintage when I was born. She put my car seat on the floor. 😅 My dad sold that and his boat when they moved shortly thereafter and he’s regretted both ever since.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is a neo classic. My favorite color of my favorite body style. GLWS... if you must sell it.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm changing direction and not going to sell at this time. I was originally thinking of selling and going with a new boat, but given the overall economic situation after Q2 results, I'm going to hold and not sell at this point.

Ameyer76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Question, I see you have a cockpit cover. Was that custom? I have (new to us) AR210 and currently have bow cover with snaps but no cockpit cover or pre-installed snaps.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It was Yamaha factory cover that was installed when I bought the boat. I picked up NOS cover set a few years ago from this site when it popped up for a steal.

These covers aren’t great quality (thin and not terribly robust) in fact, I will likely be investing in new canvas for next year for sure. I need to get some referral around Columbus to make a cover to match my existing snaps!