• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab 195 ho 2016 help finding key switch and buttons

Javijordan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Hi, My name is Javier and I just bought an 195 HO impulse 2016 and want to change some parts. I need the key switch and the horn, mode, set and adjust buttons. If anyone can help me finding them please. Thanks 🙌🏻
F11F3C62-652C-4E3A-83DC-B22D0D69FF12.jpeg80404D14-CF3B-4635-A1BA-CD5E0965EA63.jpeg3D90BEF2-D134-4F57-850C-BF3EE6ACB0BF.jpeg

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Not sure about the key but Carling Technologies LT Series Datasheet should have the switch(s) you need. If you go to the Scarab parts catalog you should be able to find the switch you need. In the description is a part number that starts wit LT... I believe that that is the Carling Technologies part number. Do a google search on that LT number.

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Actually, looking at the Scarab parts list, it looks like the key is #MP39802. Again, a quick google search found a couple of places that sell it.

thudd3r

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Anyone find a current listing for the ignition switch? Mine just started fee spinning (the key)

thudd3r

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
in case anyone else runs into this issue...i couldnt find the scarab part in stock anywhere (marpac mp39802), but found the identical switch (sierra mp39800). verified the specs and dimensions were the same and installed it tonight...works like a champ. although the last digit of the part number is different, it is an exact replacement. even the key codes have the same number/digit template. for $22 it wasnt worth dealing with scarab (especially since i never received a response through the parts site)

rocky5

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
2015 Scarab 165 4-Connection Ignition Switch Wire Colors?
Any chance someone could list the wire colors or post a pic of wires connected to the ignition switch?
A, I, S, B.
Thanks!