• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab 195 HO Impulse Speed Issues

Ludes600

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
i just purchased a 2015 Scarab 195 HO Impulse it currently has 22 hrs total on it the dealership told me it should run 45 mph but but at wot I’m at 35 mph at 8000 rpm does anyone have any suggestions or is this normal I’m running it with just 2 average sized adults I don’t have a dealer closer than 4 hrs

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Check your wear ring, and make sure your reverse bucket raises all the way up when under throttle. Also, premium 93 is the only way your engine will reach full RPM. You can use lower grade fuel, but the ECU will retard timing to avoid detonation. Hope this helps.