• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab 195 pic request

Tempest

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
So I've finally gotten to where I can put down 1/3 of what a new 195 would cost with my CC points +-. I'm thinking that I can even make the monthly payments the same way, as I've been masterminding this for some time. I'm also hoping to get a great deal on an end of season left over or a winter order, as my aim is to be on the water next year.
Initially, it was a toss up between the GTS 207 and the 195 ID. I was leaning towards a Glastron GTS 207 as I liked the retro look and the size of the 207 but, since they're gone I've come back to Scarab. I'm very torn on the color combos however.
I love the black w/crimson red but in some pics it looks a little too bright for me vs. the dark, deep red that I've seen in others. I also love the black phantom grey w/cognac scheme and the Atomic is mind-blowing!
Can you guys post up your boats so that I can confuse myself even further? Thanks!!!

Solraider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
We love our 2018 ID aside from a few issues. They are fun to drive and fun to swim from.

Attachments