• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab 215 HO walk through

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
"500 Horsepowers in 21 feets" Now that's impressive! Nice sunpad fold down rear seats are pretty nice though.....

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
"500 Horsepowers in 21 feets" Now that's impressive! Nice sunpad fold down rear seats are pretty nice though.....
"And the beautiful celestial 3 cylinders..... and a beautiful scarab logo that we get from shoes...." lol!!!

Ive seen this design before.....but wheeerrree.......hmmmmmmmmm....

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I will be interested to se if Yamaha takes the path of nicer finishes on future models or continues down the cost savings path and win on price?? Either way the competition will be good.

Chris5105

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice boat but I still prefer Yamaha's design

Tranio

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
There's a couple things that are nice. But I think that sun pad is a ridiculous design. Also the wind blocking folding thin,. Where is that supposed to go? And wow that bow looks tight.

But, I like the competition. I wish they put hinges on the seats, force Yamaha to do the same.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Holy crap are they over priced or what? 57+k that's over 10k more than a 212X, their dreaming at that price!original_a37da94b8d22e247af85535999296c0a.jpg
I'm not sure if their better or not, but their sure in the heck not 10k better.