• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab 255 Amp Location

Scottdip

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hopefully somebody can help me. I am not getting any sound from my stereo. Radio lights up and it looks like music is playing, but not getting any sound. Thinking an amp is the problem, but my problem is that I cannot find the amps.

Can anybody direct me to where the amps aren’t located?

Much appreciated.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

Scottdip

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thank you for the reply.

I figured out the issue after getting my head in the engine compartment. Apparently the place I store my boat for the winter decided not to reattach one lead after hooking the batteries back up after winter storage. It was tucked behind the battery so I couldn’t see it upon my initial inspection 64DB7CA2-1372-4D5A-B42A-3F1E6E318DDC.jpeg