• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab Amplifier not turning on.

Tommannings

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I have a 2014 Scarab 195. I have just purchased it and used it a couple of times. On Friday I took it out and the music was playing fine but then suddenly stopped.

The head unit still works and shows songs are playing however with no sound. All settings are set correctly.

I then checked the kicker amps but no lights are on what so ever. I am looking to check the fuses but do not really know where to look. The fuses under the dash are all ok.

I do also have a fuse panel behind my main battery next to the engine. Would one of these be the fuse for my Amps? Am I looking in the right spot?

Thanks.

Attachments