• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab Lettering

LagoonaK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The B came off on one side of my SCARAB letters (or emblem?) on my 2016 165 Ghost. At first I thought it was because I was boating in rougher water than I'm used to in Lake Erie/Niagara River. I noticed it was broke when I returned. Afterwards I remembered I cleaned the hull with that strong cleaner before I left and may have wiped a letter or two. I'm thinking that must of did it, not sure what holds them on. I tried to do a search for new ones but it seems only decals or stickers come up. I would prefer OEM. Any ideas on where to purchase these? Thanks.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What cleaner did that?

Stantm

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I know this is a dumb question...But did you call Scarab? They can be very helpful over there.

Yan Masse

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
The B came off on one side of my SCARAB letters (or emblem?) on my 2016 165 Ghost. At first I thought it was because I was boating in rougher water than I'm used to in Lake Erie/Niagara River. I noticed it was broke when I returned. Afterwards I remembered I cleaned the hull with that strong cleaner before I left and may have wiped a letter or two. I'm thinking that must of did it, not sure what holds them on. I tried to do a search for new ones but it seems only decals or stickers come up. I would prefer OEM. Any ideas on where to purchase these? Thanks.
I saw the letters in the parts catalog on the scarab website.

LagoonaK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm not positive it was the cleaner but I used On & Off, similar to Slimy Grimy. I did not call Scarab but thanks for the idea. Also, I will check the scarab website as well. I should of thought of that at first but I did a global search instead.

Yan Masse

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I'm not positive it was the cleaner but I used On & Off, similar to Slimy Grimy. I did not call Scarab but thanks for the idea. Also, I will check the scarab website as well. I should of thought of that at first but I did a global search instead.

There you go,

-Z10 - Colors/Graphics Options

055-3596
LOGO, SCARAB