• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab Tower Speaker missing connection

RGanz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Hi all, I am new here. Just got our first boat.
A 2019 Scarab 195ID. Trying to add tower speakers. Looked through the threads here and found some good stuff.
I took off the port side cushion and found the connector in the opening that comes down from the tower.
But am not finding the other one to connect it to. Nothing.
Did not all boats come with the wiring connection to the Kicker radio upfront?
If not I assume I need to wire it back to the front console. But where do I connect it to on the radio and where do I get the connector that I hook to?
I appreciate the help!

blthlt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Hi all, I am new here. Just got our first boat.
A 2019 Scarab 195ID. Trying to add tower speakers. Looked through the threads here and found some good stuff.
I took off the port side cushion and found the connector in the opening that comes down from the tower.
But am not finding the other one to connect it to. Nothing.
Did not all boats come with the wiring connection to the Kicker radio upfront?
If not I assume I need to wire it back to the front console. But where do I connect it to on the radio and where do I get the connector that I hook to?
I appreciate the help!
Look behind the panel area thats on the port side just behind where the gas filler is.