• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scratched seat help

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I scratched my seat with the power washer. Wondering what my options are. I don’t mind replacing it in the winter but for now is there something I can put on it to fix it. C4D89FCB-3CBF-4086-83AC-B5DB1B88C6CB.jpeg

osteodoc08

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Things are gonna happen. I’ve noticed the vinyl on my 242 is not near the same as on my older Chap. Is just leave it as is unless torn al the way through.

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I called the repair shop and they told me my only option was to replace it. I wouldn’t dare give them my boat during the summer. I wouldn’t get it back til Christmas. I’ll have to accept it. 😢. It’s not perfect anymore.

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not sure if clear finger nail polish would help protect that from getting worse. Might be worth a shot to help prevent it from getting worse until this winter.