• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sea Dek In and DONE!!

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot Got her all installed over the weekend. There are a few screw holes from the snaps I need to fill. Pretty simple and painless to install. Wow what a difference it makes.

Although, the factory came with dark brown/chocolate on the swim platform and bow locker, I went with the teak over black for the interior and was surprised the bow locker cover and step over transom was included, but not the removable seat/step in the cockpit (1X I think in the layout). So now I have this odd off color chocolate in the cockpit where the removable seat is. Oh well, turned out great and love how it adds some bright color/life to the interior!

Thanks Will!! @JetBoatPilot

Sead Dek 2018.jpg

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah Buddy! That looks great! Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Brad Meeuwse

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
awesome! looks great!

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very nice! I did the same thing and love it. Get a bottle of simple green, dilute it 50% and keep that on board. It's the best stuff for scrubbing oil stains, red clay dirt stains, whatever, off of the Seadeck.
However the locker cover has shrunk terribly due to the reflection off the day head door. So if you are leaving it sitting in the sun while on the beach or whatever, lay down some life vests or towels on that area. I know you probably read the warnings about this from the manufacturer. I'm just letting you know it's a real issue.