• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SeaDek for 190/192 Bow Area

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks good!

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Man, that looks great. Ill add that to my list of wants.

DG13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is great....thank you. That is exactly where the wife steps over, because it is slick.

$40 seems Very reasonable too.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

HARY5150

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I received mine the other day, hopefully I can install it before next weekend. I would like to have more that would go around the rest of the toip railing and the open corner by the windshield.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We don't currently But to make a long answer short, we could for sure do it for you.have those pads templated but if you wanted to template them for us we could create them for you. They would be a bit pricey compared to the other items you've already ordered because they'd be considered custom.

Kyle Phillips

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would this template fit the ar195 as well?

druppert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot These look great! What's your experience with the durability of the very narrow pieces of this material? Also, do you offer free shipping on certain $ thresholds? I'm thinking about ordering the Lateral Thruster, & the bow & engine step pads all at once. Thanks!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Kyle Phillips yes it would.

@druppert we can help you out with the shipping if you order both and live in the US. I'll do half price shipping.

We've seen no instances of peeling or or any damage on these pads. I actually have the boat that we templated from in my shop now and the pads look as good today as when we installed them.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Would this template fit the ar195 as well?
Yes, same hull/boat for the most part.

For those worried how it will hold up let me tell you I boat solo most of the time and I always get in my boat from the bow when launching or retrieving, so my SeaDek bow kit gets lots of use. Still looks as good as new today since buying it a year ago. Love the bow kit!

Last edited: