• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SeaDek for the Ar195 - 2019

Roger.P

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello @JetBoatPilot
I know you are pretty busy with hurricane clean up and the sorts (I know this first hand, living in South Florida since Andrew in '92), I am just wondering when will the 2019 lineup will be coming up for the SeaDek and the 2019 boats.
Thanks
Roger

Roger.P

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Roger.P I went with GatorStep a similar product to SeaDek. I contacted my local deal and they made a custom template for my 2017 AR195 and gave me various options. I looked at dealers in Florida and it looks like they have 4 different location depending on where your located. Great product and would highly recommend them, check out Gatorstep.com

Roger.P

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Gatorstep.com
I checked their site and they don't have the Year/Model for my boat either... I guess I'll have to call and see if they might have the template. Thanks!

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I checked their site and they don't have the Year/Model for my boat either... I guess I'll have to call and see if they might have the template. Thanks!
Yeah you won't find any Yamaha templates on their website. Call the local shop to schedule a time to bring your boat in and they will create a template based on your boat. Once they have created the template you can pick and choose what you want to have done. I have included the template for mine below with a custom graphic that was added over the engine hatch. GatorStep.png

Roger.P

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sweeett! Thanks

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Got this email from them yesterday. I asked the same question.

Yes we just bought a 2019 as well and have already designed those pads. they will be on the site soon. If you're ready to order now call our office at 850-867-1410 and speak to one of my assistants. The parts are new so they'll have to be added to the system but we can cut and ship soon if you're ready to order.

--
Will Owen
President, CEO
JetBoatPilot.com
850-867-1410
Will@jetboatpilot.com