• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seadek styles

Jason Kloehn

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Has anyone ever purchased the Dragon scale style of Seadek from jetboatpilot.com? I have been thinking about getting that one but cannot find any good pictures of it in the boat. If anyone has purchased and installed it, how do you like it and please send pictures.

Jets4Fun

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Has anyone ever purchased the Dragon scale style of Seadek from jetboatpilot.com? I have been thinking about getting that one but cannot find any good pictures of it in the boat. If anyone has purchased and installed it, how do you like it and please send pictures.
I just received my order the other day. I went with terra over black with dragon tiles for my 2012 242. Still don’t have the boat out of storage yet but probably will be in the next few weeks. I plan to do the install right away so I would be happy to post pics as soon as I am done. First impressions were that I made the right choice. They look pretty cool in my opinion.

Jets4Fun

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just received my order the other day. I went with terra over black with dragon tiles for my 2012 242. Still don’t have the boat out of storage yet but probably will be in the next few weeks. I plan to do the install right away so I would be happy to post pics as soon as I am done. First impressions were that I made the right choice. They look pretty cool in my opinion.

Jason Kloehn

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would love to see the pics when it's done. Thanks!