• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SeaDek , WetSounds, and Wax

Nice wave!!!

Still working on the Wave, I need to move more Weight towards the Rear of the Boat.
I don't like any Bags or Lead visible when we are out on the Boat so I can only move the Lead 50lb sacs around...

Right now, Ihave
3 - Hard Tanks Full 700-800 lbs
1- 600 Port locker
1- 400 Star Locker
1- 500 Horseshoe Bow sac
10- 50lbs sac spread around....To far forward i think
Im going to try locating then all behind Driver/port and Starboard...Got some tips on that yesterday

the Wake Shaper Helps a lot, but can't be deployed 100% or the Wave gets to Long and looses Push

working
IMG_9515.jpg IMG_9534.JPG IMG_9536.JPG IMG_0348.JPG IMG_0350.JPG

I would try without the starboard weight as well.......but then again with this system might need the weight...tricky!! I know on our boats with the wedge....the setup you have would be defeating itself with the starboard weight and yes move weight back for more push. Looks like the boat has decent list.....

I would try without the starboard weight as well.......but then again with this system might need the weight...tricky!! I know on our boats with the wedge....the setup you have would be defeating itself with the starboard weight and yes move weight back for more push. Looks like the boat has decent list.....

Thats exactly what I'm thinking..... I was told by another X-2 owner the same advice...
also you have to be careful with forward weight when you come off the throttle...or the nose will pitch in the water

lashburn1
I hope your daughter has as much discretion as she does beauty or you're going to have some heartache. She looks like a Barbie doll.

lashburn1
I hope your daughter has as much discretion as she does beauty or you're going to have some heartache. She looks like a Barbie doll.

You are right, that 12-year-old girl gets up every morning for school and" gets ready".... You would think she is getting ready for an interview, or the prom. LOL
She even gets ready to go on the boat.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Had a 5.7 Crusader closed loop in a MC, it was a good motor but had one issue; if you overheat (when raw water impeller goes bad) it is a SOB to 'burp' the cooling system. We always had to hold the resevoir tank high and rev the motor to 5000rpm while adding coolant. I hope they fixed that issue by now. This was a 2007 or 2008 boat.

Great looking boat! Love that swim platform!
My bad....it was a 6.0. Too many boats and motors in my head!

Back