• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seadoo Pics

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 30541 Newbie to this forum. Purchased a 2010 Challenger 180 the end of 2014 and love it. I'm interested in installing Jet Boat Pilot rudders and looking for any feedback from folks who have installed these in their Sea Doo.
Welcome aboard @SimiEd glad that you found us and decided to join in all the fun. Start a new thread and introduce yourself and ask about JetBoatPilots fin system there. You'll probably catch more traffic. Anyway, nice to have you here. ;)

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I think you'll quickly learn they aren't necessary on there. Don't get me wrong, I love em on my twin engine yammy, but with the separate F/R and throttle levers on the single engine 180SE, there just isn't a need for em (in my opinion). I could maneuver my 180 anywhere. I know it's a bit daunting at first (assuming it's your first jet), but you'll pick it up quick. I think I actually asked Jeff (cobra jet steering) when I first bought my Seadoo about buying some fins, and he told me the same thing.