• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seadoo with outboard?!

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I saw that and considered it. But I don’t think it’s an outboard.
First of all - and outboard wouldn’t be encompassed in splash- the prop would be pushing. And secondly - that is WAY off the transom.
However - I could be wrong

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yup apparently they do it in countries were jet boat parts are harder to get than outboards.

Kevin1741

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
6B4805B4-1876-45A5-B203-49656F450CEB.jpeg The owner runs this boat for tubing all day long. He said he had the bracket fabricated and added a 140hp. Preet cool and cheap!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah there’s a guy on Facebook with outboards on Yamaha’s in the Philippines I believe.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Club Med in Cancun also has SeaDoos with Outboard on them. I've seen them first hand.