• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seakits

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure if this was brought up in a thread here or not. I saw these in an email I was sent today.

Cool concept for a kit and how it fits together. I think the Price of $999.95 is high for what is included.

Thoughts?

I think it's Waste of money

I saw this also. I like the idea. But at 999.00 I‘d take my chances and MacGyver something to get by with the Yamaha. When I get my Yacht that will be onboard.

I got a couple of padded waterproof cases that seal from Harbor Freight and just threw in what I figured I would need.

Last edited:
In light of this post, anyone have any recommendations for an all in one kit (more reasonably priced than this one) from West Marine, or even from a local Lowes/Home Depot, that has most everything you would need?

In light of this post, anyone have any recommendations for an all in one kit (more reasonably priced than this one) from West Marine, or even from a local Lowes/Home Depot, that has most everything you would need?
I built my own kit for far cheaper. I put a heavy canvas tool bag in the space next to the batteries. I added wrenches, some screwdrivers, socket and ratchet kit. I have some marine 4200, some paracord, extra hose clamps, a sharp knife, a carpet cutter, electrical tape and a needle nose pliers. I think this will allow me to fix 95% of all problems. I also keep a bolt battery charger/starter and a first aid kit. I think for all of that I spent less then $250.00 that kit mentioned is a bit of a joke. Edit... BTW, if that kit gets wet, you have much bigger problems.

Back