• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seal Skin Boat Cover for my SX190 Yamaha

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to bring the boat to some campgrounds this summer and wanted to protect the boat while stopped with a cover, the Yamaha was overkill price for me... i ordered a Seal Skin cover and am pleasantly surprised at the fit. Probably will not tow with cover on just to protect boat overnight/daytime when at campsites . Really easy to put on and off and fold down into storage bag.3A1272B2-8AEF-460E-804E-654DBA4D2607.jpeg0DF2DB0B-0933-413D-A41A-88CAB202259C.jpeg

Finally getting around to using the cover , I wouldn’t tow with a cover but for temp outdoor storage, it fits great and sure beats paying the Yamaha cover price. I normally garage mine but decided to park my Jeep in garage when I went on a trip (avoid the bird drop etching on my new paint). This cover worked awesome.
9B61B043-70B4-4BA0-B092-BA2A218ABC83.jpeg

What is the cost compared to the Yamaha Factory cover?

What is the cost compared to the Yamaha Factory cover?

I got their Supreme with 1200 Denier and it was under $200 with the 15% discount in addition to price shown.
1659040449808.png

Dang, that isnt a bad price at all and the fit looks good on your boat.

Back