• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seen the new buick commercial???

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I did the other day and think they have some good looking cars so I looked up the new regal and seen this:

The 2015 Buick Grand National!!! This looks bad!!! I always liked the 86-87 buick GN's and this car shouldn't disappoint. Look at the intercooler in the grill!!

Thoughts?

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
If that isn't just a concept rendering, That is SICK!!! Looks pretty sweet!!! I'm in....

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Don't crush my dreams @JC6275 ....LOL

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I found an article, says it will be built on the CTS Platform, rite now it says begin production mid 2014. So far it looks like a 2.0 turbo 4cyl or a 3.6 turbo 6cyl, didn't say anything about plans for a v8. Can you imagine the CTS V motor in that supercharged....

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The 3.6 turbo probably would walk all over the supercharged v8. So much power potential with a turbo. The 87 GN's were 3.8 liter turbo, which is where the turbo 6 emblem came from, and I have seen those run 6 second 1/4 mile times. @Glassman that is still a bad looking car!!!

motorboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Other than the hideous grill and the annoying "points" on the center of the bumpers it looks pretty cool. At least it doesnt have the lame Buick trademark fake fender vents. I like the cold air intakes under the headlights. Much better lines overall than a CTS.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I did the other day and think they have some good looking cars so I looked up the new regal and seen this:

The 2015 Buick Grand National!!! This looks bad!!! I always liked the 86-87 buick GN's and this car shouldn't disappoint. Look at the intercooler in the grill!!

Thoughts?
I loved the grand national since the day it came out..bringing back to life is awesome !! this is worth a stop at the local dealership.....

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I am really looking forward to the release of the new Impala SS later this year, the renderings I have seen look really sharp, and the 6.2 V8 sounds pretty good as well, the redesign of the impala for 2014 was fantastic. Adding the SS package should be nice.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Those LS based motors are bad.....I remember back in the day I had a 93 Camaro with a LT-1 and I took out that motor to swap in a GN motor, but when that fell through I went to an iron block 6.0 liter motor with an 88mm turbo. That thing had some power!!!!