• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Selling 2016 Shoreland'r Black Metalic tandem Trailer

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, I found out the hard way that you can't sell the trailer unless the entire loan is paid off. All bundled together. Wonderful.

This is a copy and paste from my Craig's List ad. (so some info might seem silly to seasoned water folks) If anyone here has more questions, just PM me. Thanks!

This trailer has approximately 500 miles on it, and it came with our 2016 boat which we moved to a larger combo trailer. So now we do not need this unit any longer. It is metallic black and tows beautifully, very well balanced. I replaced the stock ST trailer tires with superior LT load range E truck tires. It's rated at 5K pounds but the tires are rated at 7K pounds. Also replaced the rims because it looked way better! :) Also replaced the stock tongue jack with a Fulton XPD15L 0101 Swivel Trailer Tongue Jack, Dual Wheel. The trailer has twin Retractable Transom Tie Downs, Stoltz bow roller, LED lighting (submersible) swing away tongue for storage and disc/surge brakes. The ball coupler is for a 2" ball. Any low-ball offers will be ignored, sorry but I know how Craigslist is, and I don't have the energy for those types of offers. No trades either. This is a clean, basically new, trailer. It deserves a good home and boat.
$2,650 obo

Attachments

Last edited:

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Damn. You really pampered your trailer. :) Good luck

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Damn. You really pampered your trailer. :) Good luck
Thanks Amar, yeah. I've learned that I'm basically the guy you'd want to buy used stuff from. My vehicles, trailers, toys, all get the upgrades and excellent care, then I sell it. Wife is generally not thrilled but for the stuff I keep, It's worth it to me knowing I have everything the way I like it. Bottom line: I want the shrimp AND bacon add-ons to my steak. lol

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dropped the price. Although I feel this is not going to be the place to sell this unit. Just too large of an audience to be practical. I would not drive two states over for this, let alone half the country.