• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Selling my 2015 212X

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have decided to sell my 2015 212X. It has 68.4 hours Port and 68.5 hours STBD. Boat is in near perfect condition. It has the galvanized trailer with about 2000 miles on it total. The trailer I have added retractable boat buckles and padded guide posts. The boat I have upgraded the stereo, added 2 extra speakers in the cockpit, 2 marine clarion amps and it sounds great. I have also asses stainless and bronze tow valves. Im asking 45K OBO. It needs to go with my new restoration business taking off I only go too use the boat 4 times this year and it is not worth letting it sit around and collect dust. This of you who know me on here know I am a stickler for maintenance and it has been well cared for. Never been in or near salt water and is ready to move.

IMG_8713.JPG IMG_8714.JPG IMG_8716.JPG IMG_8720.JPG IMG_8718.JPG IMG_8721.JPG IMG_8722.JPG IMG_8723.JPG IMG_8724.JPG IMG_8725.JPG IMG_8726.JPG

Attachments