• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Service in the DFW(Texas) area

rpm242LS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have wanted a little bit bigger boat for a while now so it looks like we will be pulling the trigger on getting a new Scarab 285 (and selling our current 242LS). We love our current 242 but just needed a little bit more room, and the built-in ballast on the 285 is a bonus for the times we want to wake foil.

We live in the DFW area and one concern we have is getting this boat serviced either for warranty or just engine type servicing. for those who own a Scarab boat in this area where do you take your boat?

FreshSalt09

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Any update? Following for my 2017. I just did an oil change and need my maintenance clock reset.

Auholt

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have wanted a little bit bigger boat for a while now so it looks like we will be pulling the trigger on getting a new Scarab 285 (and selling our current 242LS). We love our current 242 but just needed a little bit more room, and the built-in ballast on the 285 is a bonus for the times we want to wake foil.

We live in the DFW area and one concern we have is getting this boat serviced either for warranty or just engine type servicing. for those who own a Scarab boat in this area where do you take your boat?
I’m not sure if you’ve tried them already but Marine Max in Lewisville is an authorized dealer.

Jet Boat Brant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
I’m not sure if you’ve tried them already but Marine Max in Lewisville is an authorized dealer.
I'm pretty sure MarineMax is no longer a Scarab dealer in Lewisville.

WaltB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Correct, Marine Max as well as North Texas Marine are no longer Scarab dealers. So currently, there are no Scarab dealers in the DFW area.