• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Service Manual 2004 lX210

dordelli

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Anyone got the service manual they can share with me?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The service manual is available from your dealer. Used copies are frequently available on EBay.

Yamaha provides downloadable copies of the operators manuals but service manuals are only available to purchase. We want to remain in the good graces of the manufacturers and keep our members out of copyright trouble by not distributing service manuals on our forum.

dordelli

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
My local dealer is lame, terrible service and nothing posted on ebay. Tons of websites like repairmanuals.com but have had a bad experience on one of those sites in the past. I sure wish Yamaha would make these more accessible especially if they have issues with consumers sharing them.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just like every other manufacturer that I am aware of, Yamaha sells service manuals. I assume that they may make a profit from doing so but they also recoup the costs of producing the service manuals which have a limited marketplace. It would be great if Yamaha would make older service manuals available online.

Do you have a specific question about servicing your LX210? Perhaps someone with a service manual or relevant experience could answer your question(s).

dordelli

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Not trying to fix anything in particular, just wanted to have one onhand just in case. And I'm not trying to break any copyright rules, honestly didn't even know it was an item meant for sale. But if Yamaha does need to recoup the production cost and turn a profit, why make em so difficult to find? For sure a limited market, but my guess would be their own website would be best outlet to sell these . Do the dealers carry service manuals for 10yr old boats, my dealer responded like I was nuts and put me on hold for 10mins? Seems hard to believe my best chance to buy is on Ebay!