• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

She’s Sounding Good!

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
After another weekend of high winds I decided to get the boat out and at least start her up! She sounded great and I ended up having a beer with my neighbor in the boat parked in front of my driveway. He came by to admire the boat and I invited him onboard and we sat there and had a great time. Then I took the boat back down to our boat coral where I ate my lunch, drank another beer and took a nap! Saturday is looking good for our first 2022 trip out. I’m keeping my fingers crossed! Here’s a video of my adventure!

Keeping my fingers crossed, Saturday is looking good for us. We are planning to take her out for our first 2022 adventure! Stay tuned!

Sorry I forget about you folks up North who have such a short season! My wife is from Mass and she doesn’t miss the short seasons. I’m from Florida so I can’t relate. Just checked weather and tides and we are going out for a short ride due to low tide hitting about the time we come in, so we will at least go out for a few hours. I think it will be worth it just to get out on the water again! Will post our adventure!

Make it a Great Day out there! You never know you might see a ton of people with the same idea and it will be double fun!

We did make it out on the water yesterday! A little chilly and windy, but nevertheless a great day on the water! Stay tuned for a new video where I’m actually on the water! Sorry to pour salt into the wounds of my Northern friends, I might want to put a warning label on the video, “Warning this video might cause people living in colder climates a deep depression wishing for warmer days. Viewer discretion is advised.”

Back