• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

She is Home!!

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Took delivery today of the 212 LTDS I bought last Oct. Love the boat. I got the bow and walk through kit for the seadek from @JetBoatPilot and it appears to not be a color match? Is this my bad ordering or is it dirty seadek from the dealership?

Attachments

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Your seadek looks pretty dirty to me. Hit it with some simple green and a scrub brush, then hose it off.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I believe the "snap in teak style marine grade floor mats" from Yamaha aren't technically Seadek. I wonder if Seadek makes a closer match.

It looks like you got storm gray Seadek. I wonder if smoke gray would be a better match?

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Took delivery today of the 212 LTDS I bought last Oct. Love the boat. I got the bow and walk through kit for the seadek from @JetBoatPilot and it appears to not be a color match? Is this my bad ordering or is it dirty seadek from the dealership?
Just order the walk through kit for 2017 212x. According to JBP "Smoke Gray Over Black" is the matching color for the 2017 21' black boats. Is that the color you ordered? Guess I'll find out if it matches when I get it.

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I thought I ordered smoke gray because I remember asking them on the phone what color matches my exact mats but maybe I screwed it up. I’m sure Will @JetBoatPilot will know right away. Can’t say enough about what a great company he runs and their customer support.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes you need smoke gray over black. We'll send you replacements if it was our fault on shipping the wrong thing. If not we'll still help you get it sorted out.

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Well looked back at the invoice and as expected it says storm gray
Yeah that's wrong. I almost made that same mistake though cause on the order page for the 21' kit the default is "Storm Gray" if you don't change it to "Smoke Gray" in the drop down before you hit the order button. If you read down towards the bottom of the page it tells you to select "Smoke Gray" (doesn't help the names are close to each other).

Edit: Ah, Looks like @JetBoatPilot beat me to the reply to confirm as well. :)

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yes you need smoke gray over black. We'll send you replacements if it was our fault on shipping the wrong thing. If not we'll still help you get it sorted out.
You guys are awesome. From product, to professionalism and customer service JBP is the clear choice. The invoice says storm gray so I didn’t catch that obviously. I know your staff called to confirm as I’m sure they do with all orders and I can’t remeb the conversation other than telling them the model and year I had. But the invoice said storm so I should have looked closer. I stuck the anchor locker hatch down because I was convinced it was the right color but the wife stopped me from anymore. I’d be happy to pay to replace that piece and for shipping again or whatever is fair.

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So I better get that anchor locker piece pulled up. Any tricks with that? Heat id guess should have listened to the wife and called JBP right off the bat. Put another win on the board for her. If anyone is keeping track it’s still a shut out.

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well I officially sound like a crazy person with answering my own posts. I went out and took it off quickly came off easy. Figured if I got to it quickly before it set up it would be easier.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Call us tomorrow at 850-867-1410 and we'll get this worked out for you.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You're welcome! Did my people take care of you today?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good deal! Thanks for your support!! Enjoy!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes you definitely need smoke gray.