• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Shipping cover and anti pooling kit

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Paying it forward (actually giving it away): shipping cover and poles for an second generation 242 ls or ar 240. I got the shipping cover free from @Devildog a few years ago. It’s not in mint condition but it’s not moldy or torn either. It never fit perfectly on my first generation 242 ls but it did the job until I could find the correct used covers. Anyway, I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to sell something that I got for free so I will send it to the first person that owns a boat that it will fit that asks for it for the actual shipping fee plus the cost of the box (you choose usps, ups or FedEx) from 94587. I prefer ups because that is where I will probably buy the box from ($13). I will also include an anti pooling kit (poles and straps). I have not yet boxed the item so I can’t give out the dimensions or shipping weight but first things first, who wants it?

Note: I don’t recall if this is from an AR or a 242ls. There are only two openings for the tower, one large opening on each side about 75% to 80% back from the bow. If

Attachments

Last edited:

35tsc

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
will this fit my 2015 242 limited S?