• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shipping cover question

Bruggar709

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a new shipping cover that I was given for a 19-21 AR190 with tower. I have a 2104 SX190 (non-tower), Has anyone used this cover for a winter cover and if so how did you get it sung enough so it doesn't sag under the weight of the snow or rain

TooHeyZ

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I’m sorry I can’t be of any help in your question. If this cover didn’t work for you. Please send me. pM. I’m looking to get another cover for a AR190

iamtommyboy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I used my shipping cover for winter storage this year. We don't get much snow, so I just knock it off as we go. My biggest issue was with rain/snow accumulation in the t top. Some pool noodles strung up there help with that. My cover was tight around the boat, but loose above it. Wasn't an issue at all.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I have a new shipping cover that I was given for a 19-21 AR190 with tower. I have a 2104 SX190 (non-tower), Has anyone used this cover for a winter cover and if so how did you get it sung enough so it doesn't sag under the weight of the snow or rain
Do you have the poles that go under the cover? My shipping cover came with the poles and when I bought the Yamaha cover, it came with the poles too. This will keep the cover tight and drastically reduce the pooling you are worried about.
IMG_4611.jpegIMG_4609.jpegIMG_3956.jpeg

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you don't have poles then giant beach balls do the trick (I prefer them over the poles) Amazon.com