• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Should I remove the decals?

Should I remove the decals on the side of the hull? .

• Yes

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Ditch em! That's my vote but I'm bias, I bought the 195S to have no graphics. Also, as zipper shows as it gets oxidized you'll want to buff it and the graphics will get trashed then. I like the color combo on yours and think it looks classy naked!

Sfriesen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I dont think they're bad. I removed ours but they were much more gawdy than that.

Englert1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Funny on my 190 I wanted to take them all off, but wife wanted to leave them on. So I sneakedly removed the lower graphics first and she didn't notice. Next I removed the fake chrome yamaha badging, and again she didn't notice. I'm working up to the last decals, if she doesnt notice those gone I'm taking her directly to the eye doctor. Just my own preference I like the clean look and don't really like Yamaha's graphics. That's why I think the 195s is the best looking boat in the fleet.
Wonder if I could get away with this.....

Sugarcharged

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This color is awesome for 2019, sky blue I believe. My favorite color by far, it's kinda of a 60's baby blue, very classy.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This color is awesome for 2019, sky blue I believe. My favorite color by far, it's kinda of a 60's baby blue, very classy.
Funny, the color reminds me of my sr. prom tux from 1978.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
No, they look fine. What about them bothers u?

JetSetter72

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thinking about removing my decals. Boat is almost 2 months old and I noticed port side is peeling at the contour line. I ordered the gray and white again but now second guessing it, especially if they are going to keep peeling.

Attachments