• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us your BOAT!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The reverse arch tower looks great!!

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice picture!

We are going to Lake Cumberland this summer with a bunch of family. I haven't been down there since I was in grade school. Hopefully the water is up and the weather is good.
Water is already up to 705, once they get the "minnow" issue resolved upriver, it will rise to normal summer pool. Even at 705 there is plenty of room for everyone. Next time I'm at work I'll get some photos and post what the water level looks like now.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Water is already up to 705, once they get the "minnow" issue resolved upriver, it will rise to normal summer pool. Even at 705 there is plenty of room for everyone. Next time I'm at work I'll get some photos and post what the water level looks like now.
Thanks! I would love to see some pictures!

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks! I would love to see some pictures!
They finished all of the work on the dam and have raised it some already. With all the rain/snow/ice it's raising pretty steadily, lots of trash floating. Below are photos of the lake from October of last year (our last outing). The lake is already at the same level as what you see in the photos.

Please forgive me for getting off topic everybody, the last photo is our boat.

Coastal44

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Glad I found another (Yamaha) boat site to visit every single day...IMG_1226a.jpg

Gumbeaux

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lake Lanier, GA. Going to wash, wax, change the oil etc. this weekend and get her ready!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Coastal44

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice Boat!

Where do you boat in Columbus? If you ever make it down around Cincinnati give me a shout!
Thanks Volffas! I would love to make it to Cincy sometime to boat. Where do you keep yours?

We typcially boat on Alum Creek Reservoir, but go up to Lake Erie for some long weekends. We keep talking about a trip to Cumberland, but the kids are now playing travel baseball. This will be a short boating summer for us. Have you been up north with your boat yet?

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

TechRider

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Nice pictures!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks Volffas! I would love to make it to Cincy sometime to boat. Where do you keep yours?

We typcially boat on Alum Creek Reservoir, but go up to Lake Erie for some long weekends. We keep talking about a trip to Cumberland, but the kids are now playing travel baseball. This will be a short boating summer for us. Have you been up north with your boat yet?
We got the boat last July and had a million other things planned and really didn't get it out too much. Most of our boating was on the Ohio River near Cincy, we keep the boat on the trailer at my mother and father in-laws business (free storage!) and typically launch in Wilder, KY on the Licking River where it is a short boat ride to the Ohio River and downtown Cincinnati.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Coastalyouost: 5135 said:

Happy to keep your
Glad I found another (Yamaha) boat site to visit every single day...View attachment 1517
Happy to help keep your boat in the water on alum this summer :)