• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Silver Glen Springs 6/25

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Had a great time yesterday on my first real outing with the AR210. Many thanks to @JetSet407 and @BigJay17 for guiding me out there and hanging out with us all day. This is what life is all about. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Bonus - wife is hooked on boating now image.jpeg

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Mystic1906 Had a great time with you and the Fam! We will plan something soon..

john94si

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
When is the next trips

zedxmike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We were there as well. It ended up being a great day. Weather was perfect!!!!

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@john94si I agree, looking forward to hanging out with more forum peeps. Next time I'll post it as an open invite and tag you @john94si and you as well @zedxmike. Also if you guys plan something let us know. We have a large group of Central Floridians. Im sure @Benny Sibbitt @BigJay17 @Mystic1906 and @Real Smoov agree. Also looking at my drone footage I think I saw you @zedxmike sitting on your swim platform as I was flying overhead.

john94si

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea i live on the winter haven chain.. i have 20 lakes to cruise so we dont get out much unless it to clearwater.

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think I seen @zedxmike when we pulled out. I think past him if he was with a seadoo.

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@john94si I agree, looking forward to hanging out with more forum peeps. Next time I'll post it as an open invite and tag you @john94si and you as well @zedxmike. Also if you guys plan something let us know. We have a large group of Central Floridians. Im sure @Benny Sibbitt @BigJay17 @Mystic1906 and @Real Smoov agree. Also looking at my drone footage I think I saw you @zedxmike sitting on your swim platform as I was flying overhead.
I am always down to go boating. Let me know and we can try to get a big group yamaha together.. we can even invite the seadoo. .lol

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@john94si where do cruise at in Clearwater? Love Clearwater

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@john94si Just say when. Trying to get my boat in the water as much as my budget will allow :winkingthumbsup"

john94si

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Benny we put in often at Seminole ramp. Then head over to 3 rooker or ancelote key. Once in a while we launch in tampa bay and go to the gulf by going under the skyline bridge.

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@john94si Nice, I use to stay and launch in Indian Rock Beach
Beached at some of them sandy islands on the intercostal or head to johns pass.... this was years ago, never really went north of Indian rock