• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Simrad G07 XSE on sale for $499

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Sure....goes on sale now. Truck needs some items or this would be in my cart!

renrab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
JesseP I totally owe you a beer bro, bought this April 6th for 599$ from Westmarine, just called them up and they will be price matching it for me.

I probably would have never even checked if not for this post :D

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Man, that's a smidge less than I paid for my ago Go7 with the regular transducer. What a great deal.

Honey Badger

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That's an awesome price. It looks like only the unit with Insight charts is on sale. The unit with Navionics is still listed for $869. Is Navionics worth the extra money?

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I bought Navionics+ for mine, but the insight is pretty good. You can get a region for $149.

JesseP

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
That's an awesome price. It looks like only the unit with Insight charts is on sale. The unit with Navionics is still listed for $869. Is Navionics worth the extra money?
If you buy both I think Navioncs still has a rebate of $50.