• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Simrad Go12 in a 210 FSH

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I had a Garmin 1042xsv installed. It’s slightly wider than the Simrad GO12 XSE due to the button controls, but the Garmin is over an inch shorter. As you can see, there is a little space left underneath mine (you can’t go any higher up on the console since there is a lip at the top), but I’m not sure it’s enough space for the Simrad. If it is, it’ll be very close.
View attachment 91482
Hi, I'm wanting to flush mount a Lowrance Elite 12 Ti2 in my 195 FSH. My rough cut-in is 12.7/16" X 7.3/4". Your thoughts

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks great! 12 inch definitely works. I like how you also put your VHF radio down there. You went with Simrad also?
Looks like the same one I have a standard horizon they make one that is short.It also has the emergency button on it I tell everyone to gets on the boat if something bad happens lift the red door and press the button.

gkallevig

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Hi, I'm wanting to flush mount a Lowrance Elite 12 Ti2 in my 195 FSH. My rough cut-in is 12.7/16" X 7.3/4". Your thoughts
John, did you end up in stalling this? I'm looking at the same unit to install on my 2016 fsh 190.

gkallevig

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Fit like a glove. Really makes a big difference being flush mounted
Looks nice! With mine being a 2016, it looks like I've got a little less room some my toggle switches are vertical. Im thinking it might overhang slightly on the right off I do it. But I'll probably go for it.

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I would suggest you contact the dealer to verify the helm dimensions are the same before investing or cutting into the console just to be safe. Let me know how it turns out.