• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Smack em if you got em!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Time to say it, HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

I have read, and agreed, no defense. How quickly things change. I didn't realize, 3rd youngest team in the NFL. An offensive line that has dramatically improved. And apparently we do have a defense! Go Cowboys! I see a bunch of improvement in areas that needed it badly. So before the Romo haters step up, just let me say that I see either rust or less mobility...or both. I hope that the rust wears off with a few more snaps, and hopefully getting rid of the rust won't prove costly!

I love good defense, and seeing ball control offense, both have been lacking the last few years. Barring key injuries, both the offensive line and defense should get better, that means we could see a better year than the predictions. Either way, good to see these newly recovered phases! Ride Em Cowboys!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Whoaaaaa there partner! Better tap the brakes a little. Don't get too excited just yet. But it was fun watching them come back from a 21 point deficit!!!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I know, I know...but two games in a row, even the 49ers debacle, there is a defense in there, and a real running game! If Romo doesn't implode, there is a team there! It could all come crashing down, remember, JJ is still involved, but right now, I like it!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I bet they get thumped by New Orleans. The defense is still weak. There was no pass rush yesterday, no sacks. And this was against a 3rd string QB. Take out the 2 bogus calls against the Rams (the head slap to Romo and the defensive holding on the TE) and you would of had a loss instead of a win. I still think 5-11 or 6-10 season.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Let's see, didn't get thumped by NO, and about to take out the defending Super Bowl champs! Is it real or is it memorex?

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow. They are for real. It's just hard to get excited early with all the 8-8 or worse seasons. They are actually fun to watch! I'm still nervous when Murray has the ball and when Tony starts hucking it down field, but WOW! This team has heart. Never would have imagined 5-1 start. Beating the Texans was huge, but a Win in Seattle is crazy!!!

Go Cowboys!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife is enjoying their start...she's always been a big Romo fan.

Me? Nobody replaces Roger the dodger, but I'm stuck in the 70's, what can I say. :cool:

Shuck Water

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Still not too worried about them Cowboys....
Cowboys.jpg

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey! This ain't the funny meme thread!!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Romo isn't Roger or Troy, he has to make his mark himself. Hard to do that when the bulk is balanced in you alone. Right now, we have a helluva offensive line, and they are young and going to get better, MUCH better. And I hear ya about Murray...use some superglue dude! I love the commitment to the run, it puts us where the great teams we have had before were centered. But the big surprise and amazement...the D is back and apparently viable!!! They are
Putting the D in Defense! Don't look for a fold from the QB here. He isn't alone in it anymore! It doesn't going on him performing a miracle. Hate him if you like, but the only stat he isn't kicking every other great qbs ass in is playoff wins. And that stat takes more than a our receivers and a qb. Winning playoff games takes a defense and ball control. And that means an offensive line and a defense! We have that apparently!!! Times are achanging! Go Cowboys!