• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Small Box Anchor - Size?

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone have the Small size box Anchor and know whether this fits in the front bow compartment when it is folded up? I am hoping that I don't have to go with the "baby box anchor" size.

Thank you

1rjclark

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have the small one with a 2011 ar210 and it doesn't fit. Works great tho! I use my shore spike the most. Both are a must have for me.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My small is 12.25" wide. It will slide in my 230 anchor locker while open, it fits in there while folded as well.

So it's ~25-26" while folded.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry, my bad. Does anyone with an LS or LX have one of these and know whether it will fit? I can take measurements but my boat is parked at storage

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I read somewhere that it fits in the LX and LS, as it's on my list of stuff to get. Don't have one yet, but it won't be too long before I take the plunge on that... getting tired of dealing with my slip-ring.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I made a box anchor that would fit the '07-'09 230's without having to fold it. It won't fit nor with the Slide small box anchor in my 240. But it is worth the extra time it takes to fold/unfold it and it will fit folded in my anchor locker. Measure the dimensions of the anchor locker, and you may be able to fit the folded box in there, the folded dimensions are on the Slide Anchor website, and if that doesn't help, I can measure better when folded and share that with you.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did some follow up and read that the small size does fit in the LS/LX bow locker. I haven't verified this and for now, I am going to try some anchor chain to see how this helps my danforth anchor. I think it will make all the difference versus the very small weight that was on the anchor up to this point.