• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Snap in sea deck from 2018 212X

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If it’s not called “sea deck”, I apologize. Nor do I know the value. These are from my 2018 212x. They could probably use a scrub.
My order is on the way for the stick on stuff from JBP and would like offer these up. There are 2 mats, the very front ones that sit under the little jump seat looking things that I will also include. They are still in the boat.

I’m located in central N.C., prefer not to ship. If the box from JBP comes in and will house these, then we can talk shipping.

I’ll start at $200ish...May accept other boat stuff trades, just pm me.

Attachments

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Any takers for $100?

razdazbraz

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you still have this available and are you willing to package up and ship at my expense if I buy?

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry, just seen this.
It should be able to fit it in the box my seadeck came in. Thoughts?

razdazbraz

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ll take it off your hands for $100 + shipping. Just let me know how you want me to pay.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Let me see about getting it in the box and will let you know.

razdazbraz

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any chance to see if this would fit in the seadek box?

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry, been extremely busy. I will try it tomorrow.

Aaron Mace

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If it’s not called “sea deck”, I apologize. Nor do I know the value. These are from my 2018 212x. They could probably use a scrub.
My order is on the way for the stick on stuff from JBP and would like offer these up. There are 2 mats, the very front ones that sit under the little jump seat looking things that I will also include. They are still in the boat.

I’m located in central N.C., prefer not to ship. If the box from JBP comes in and will house these, then we can talk shipping.

I’ll start at $200ish...May accept other boat stuff trades, just pm me.
Do you still have these or did you sell them?