• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Snap in Sea Deck Mat from 2018 212 Limited S

NJ-JetGuy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know if the shape and snap locations are the same for a 2018 and 2019 212 Limited S? I really like the snap in Sea Deck mats over the beach weave they put in the 2019 boats. Wondering if I can order or swap back to the 2018 style Sea Deck matting?

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone know if the shape and snap locations are the same for a 2018 and 2019 212 Limited S? I really like the snap in Sea Deck mats over the beach weave they put in the 2019 boats. Wondering if I can order or swap back to the 2018 style Sea Deck matting?
Would probably be more cost effective to go to JBP and put in stick-down Seadeck than go to Yamaha dealers for a replacement:

Check it out and see...can't hurt ask...ask Yamaha too to be sure and let us know the results!

NJ-JetGuy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would probably be more cost effective to go to JBP and put in stick-down Seadeck than go to Yamaha dealers for a replacement:

Check it out and see...can't hurt ask...ask Yamaha too to be sure and let us know the results!
Thanks for the link! Like the look of the Sea Deck but not crazy about the permanent glue down method. Would like to maintain the flexibility to remove for fishing and such.

Ancient canoe

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure but I would think you could easily remove/replace the snaps if they didn't line up.

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Thanks for the link! Like the look of the Sea Deck but not crazy about the permanent glue down method. Would like to maintain the flexibility to remove for fishing and such.
One of the reasons I’ve never installed it! The thought of peeling it back up and replacing it was never my favorite idea. Snap down sea deck, though....what did you end up doing?