• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Social Distancing (Surf Style)

JasonSchoenrock

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I hope all is well wherever everyone is on this forum. I know there is chaos in a lot of places but I hope this brings some smiles here. Fortunately we have a lake in our back yard so social distancing can actually be fun. My family is all home and it’s 80 degrees in NC so my boys wanted to surf. Thanks to all the folks here we were up and running with no issues. Center bag full, gantlin swim deck bag and the wake booster. The boys love the wave! We did have to do the switch from regular to goofy. Maybe 15 minutes..

Sam:
Jacob:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What a great way to spend the day!
Very happy for you

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Awesome, looks great!!!

If you don’t mind a small tip, at least on Jacobs ride, the bag needs more water. You can see the top of the bag sloshing a little, that makes it a little less stable if you turn sharp or hit a Wake. Get that thing as tight as it’ll go and it should easily stay put. :)

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Those are the videos that make for an attitude improvement. Keep them coming.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
High 80's tomorrow! We'll be doing some social distancing ourselves this weekend. We won't be doing any surfing this go round. Just some hanging out on the boat, maybe dip in the water a little, grill some dogs, and just hang out away from everything going on in the world.

JasonSchoenrock

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Awesome, looks great!!!

If you don’t mind a small tip, at least on Jacobs ride, the bag needs more water. You can see the top of the bag sloshing a little, that makes it a little less stable if you turn sharp or hit a Wake. Get that thing as tight as it’ll go and it should easily stay put. :)
Thanks for the tip. Always looking for advice!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm jealous! It snowed here yesterday... I may just go out anyway. Lol! Thanks for sharing!

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was out on Lake Norman yesterday too it was great. I was putting around a few coves smoking my cigar and it was weird seeing so many people working on their docks, boats and yards on a week day.

JasonSchoenrock

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was out on Lake Norman yesterday too it was great. I was putting around a few coves smoking my cigar and it was weird seeing so many people working on their docks, boats and yards on a week day.
Out again today and it’s like it’s Memorial Day or 4th of July! Lots of traffic!

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We drove by Lake Hickory today and there was a lot of boats out, I'm gonna get mine cleaned up this week.

Chevyguy2021

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We were on LKN this weekend too!
We launched at Stumpy Creek in Mooresville and boy was it packed!

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was out again today it was great. Typical week day hardly anybody out there. We went from the boat rack to I40.