• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD 2 Pairs of Wet Sounds Recon 6s Speakers $300

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm selling two pairs of Recon 6s speakers, brand new that I purchased from another member on this forum who pulled them out of his new 242. I've decided to change my initial setup plan and just go with 4 JL7.7's in the stock locations for now rather than cut additional new holes in the boat for extra speakers. Will do $300 plus shipping (may be willing to do them shipped depending on locations, willing to negotiate based on distance).

Coltman45

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open G
Boat Length

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You’re gonna love the JL 7.7s!

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bump, both pairs still available. $275 shipped for both pairs, $150 shipped for single pair (shipping dependent upon location)

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Not up to snuff on marine audio yet - would these be a plug-and-play replacement for the OEM Polk speakers on my 2015 242 Limited S?

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not up to snuff on marine audio yet - would these be a plug-and-play replacement for the OEM Polk speakers on my 2015 242 Limited S?
I'm not an expert, but I would think so. The recons can be run just on the head unit. Like any speaker better with an amp, but they should be plug and play if you want something for now and something that would work with an amp later. I'm just not sure what the stock setup is on a 2015