• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD-2007 SX230 HO w/LOTS of Extras!

rcpd34

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've decided to test the waters and offer my boat for sale as we've only used it 3X this season. Below is a copy of the Craigslisting: NADA is $29,300 (high) On Craigslist for $25,500. Anyone on the forun $24,000. Everything goes with it.

You are looking at your new boat! This is a 2007 Yamaha SX230 HO Jet Boat. The HO is for High Output. It is the ultimate combination of luxury, performance and comfort. A must have if you enjoy fast and fun! Great for the Lake, River or Bay. This boat has been awesome, it is a fantastic family boat or starter boat. Handles amazingly and will pull a pair of Skiers, Tubers or Wakeboarders easily. The twin engines are reliable and because it is a jet it will go in very shallow waters; it only draws 18"! It's big enough to seat 10 adults comfortably. This boat is in excellent condition and has spent its life stored indoors until very recently. Washed and flushed after every use. Fresh water use only. Just serviced by dealer. VERY low hours; estimated at 50. Mature adult owned. Twin Yamaha MR-1 160HP engines. Included: COLOR Garmin GPS Navigation w/fish finder, Marine Radio/antenna, Upgraded tandem trailer w/new tires (including spare), new brake calipers and pads. New LED lights. Swing-away tongue for easy storage. Yamaha Travel cover and Brand New Yamaha mooring cover. Snap-in carpet, Changing room/head with portapotty, Cocktail Table for lunch or playing games, Bow filler cushion, Bimini Top, Depth Finder, Dual Battery setup with switch and charger, Built-In Ice chest, Captain's chair with popup bolster, Compass, Integrated swim platform with remote control for stereo. Cobra fins. Accessories including life vests and ski rope. I can't believe I'm letting it go, but family situation forces sale. 50 mph and 50 gallon fuel tank. Clear title on both boat and trailer. I'll include Wakeboard, Skis, Tube and over a Dozen Life Vest and Preservers for the right deal. No scams, No trades, No games. Priced thousands under book value. Needs nothing. Just passed Coast Guard Safety Check. The first 2 pics are file photos, the pic on the trailer is the actual boat. Contact me with any questions or to set up an appointment to see it. No scammers, I don't need help selling it and if you see this ad, it's still available.
Here is some technical info:
Number of Engines: 2 Rated Horsepower: 320 hpEngine Type: 4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke Displacement: 1052cc Fuel: Regular UnleadedType of Intake: EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) Starting: Electric Ignition: Digital CDIPumps: 155mm High-Presure Axial FlowTransmission: Direct Drive From EnginesImpeller: 3-Blade, Stainless SteelOverall Length: 23 ft. (7m)Beam: 8 ft. & 6 in. (2.6m)Draft: 16 in. (.5m)Dry Weight: 3,170 lbs (1437 kg)Fuel Capacity: 50 gal (189 l) Oil Capacity: 1.22 gal (4.5 l) per engineVehicle Capacity: 10 person/1,800lbs (818kg)Storage Compartments: 10Dead Rise: 20 degrees.

IMG_5144.JPG IMG_5141.JPG IMG_5145.JPG IMG_5146.JPG Covered.jpg Floorplan.jpg

Last edited:

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice looking boat. One edit, I think you have a 50 gallon tank vs 5.

rcpd34

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Fixed. That would be a short day on 5 gals!

rcpd34

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score