• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat SOLD 2007 Yamaha AR230 For Sale in NC - $25k

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys,

Its been awhile since I have been on here. Unfortunately life priorities have changed and we no longer have time to boat as much as we would like. So we are looking to sell our 2007 AR230 and let the next owner have as much fun as we have. I will be updating this over the next week.

Upgrades
Grey Seadeck
Fusion MS-IP600 Head Unit with MS-WR610 remote on rear deck - Bluetooth ready
6 Polk Speakers - Zone 1 with 4 Cabin Speakers and Zone 2 with 2 Rear Deck Speakers
Wetsounds Amp - HT-4
Minn Kota Dual Bank On-Board Charger - MK210D
Noco Charging Plug
Dual Batteries - Starter Battery just replaced - 7/15
Blue Sea Systems Battery Switch
SS Scupper
Thrust Vector XL Steering Fins
Wakeboard/Kneeboard Fixed Rack
Dual Wakeboard/Surfboard Fixed Rack
Stoltz Bow Roller
Boat Buckles
Replaced steering and control cables - 04/2019
CIPA Mirror

Approx 275 hours on each motor.

Trying to be upfront and honest as much as possible there are a few issues that I will try to address pending time.

Horn does not work - I believe the horn just needs to be replaced. I have had an air horn close at hand the past couple years
One of the push buttons on the bimini pole failed - currently using a bungee to keep pole from sliding
Both Bungee cords on racks should be replaced as the elements have degraded them
Winch strap should be replaced - Still holds boat firm but getting older
Some light burning on the gray vinyl in areas but otherwise vinyl in really good shape
Some yellowing of white gelcoat on port side at mid cleat. Boat was backed into in storage yard and gelcoat was repaired. Might be able to be buffed out or touched up.

All service has been completed this year (Oil/Plugs) So she is ready for the water.

Overall a very clean boat and we would not be selling if we had more time to use it.

Thanks for looking.
Mike

IMG_6517.JPGIMG_6518.JPGIMG_6516.JPGIMG_6514.JPGIMG_6513.JPGIMG_6515.JPGIMG_6480.JPGIMG_6492.JPGIMG_6508.JPGIMG_6487.JPGIMG_6496.JPGIMG_6509.JPGIMG_6489.JPGIMG_6490.JPGIMG_6512.JPGIMG_6510.JPGIMG_6491.JPG

Last edited:

cnb8869

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mike -- Did you ever find hours? Also listed on Facebook? thanks

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have not yet. Didnt get a chance this weekend since we did college tours. Hopefully I can try again this coming weekend. I have only listed here so far. Thanks

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's a clean boat that has not sat in the sun. Very Nice.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
and a member here for 10 years with 1k + posts,
that's not just buying a random boat from somebody on craigslist,

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys. Its been a blast but our boat has been sold. I will continue to lurk around here and someday may pickup another boat.

Thanks for all the knowledge transfer over the years. You all are a great group to learn from.

thanks
Mike