• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - 2011 AR240 for sale. $39,900 / Cincinnati OH

BldnFrdm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey everyone I'm putting up my 2011 AR240 for sale. $39,900

It's got 270hrs. We're still using it but honestly we only put about a half hour on the engines each time we go out.....we usually just drop anchor and enjoy the water with a few adult beverages. We're the second owners of this boat and it's been amazing. I've changed the oil and spark plugs after each season. We've only had this boat in fresh water lakes. Living in Ohio I don't have any opportunity to put this thing in salt water.

Things we've done:
- New Teak Sea Deck through out to include the swim platform (2021)
- Replaced all factory speakers and added two additional speakers with Skar 6.5's (2021)
- Added two 8" Skar wake tower speakers (2023)
- Two 10" subwoofers in custom enclosures
- Added a 1000w and 1500w amp to run all the speakers
- Fusion MS-RA70 head unit (2020)
- New bimini (2021)
- New Sunbrella bimini cover (2021)
- Yamaha deluxe premium cover (2020)
- New bow light (original's on these boats are not visually appealing)
- Sound deadening on the engine cover and gas tank cover
- Two house batteries (run in parallel for more amp hrs) and one starter battery
- NOCO on board charger
- Blue Seas battery switch (can run either battery bank or both at the same time) I wanted to make sure I could always get back to dock after a day on the water
- Cobra Jet steering fins

I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Hit me up with any questions.

image22.jpegimage14.jpegimage0.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpegimage8.jpegimage9.jpegimage10.jpegimage11.jpegimage12.jpegimage13.jpegimage15.jpegimage16.jpegimage17.jpegimage18.jpegimage19.jpegimage20.jpegimage21.jpeg

Attachments

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Really like this boat! Hope it's available in mid to late July.

BldnFrdm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks so much! My family and I really like it as well. I love the reliability of the Yamahas.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a Red 2010 with 400ish hours. These boats are great. My still runs and looks like new based on compliments from others).
We bought ours new and are so happy to have it and use. Simply wonderful boats.
This was the best design of this boat series before the extra keel items and connext electronics.
Great looking boat for who ever purchases it.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
LOVE THE NAME my fellow patriot!

BldnFrdm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have a Red 2010 with 400ish hours. These boats are great. My still runs and looks like new based on compliments from others).
We bought ours new and are so happy to have it and use. Simply wonderful boats.
This was the best design of this boat series before the extra keel items and connext electronics.
Great looking boat for who ever purchases it.
I couldn't agree more! Although to be honest I've never owned another boat so I don't have much to compare to. That being said ....I won't buy anything other than a Yamaha now. ha!

BldnFrdm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sale is pending

BldnFrdm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Boat is sold

dmrphy03

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Beautiful boat! I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind...

1. Which bow light did you go with?

2. Did you have any issues with the "SILESS" sound deadening material in the engine compartment, with the amount of heat generated in there? Did it make a big difference in sound reduction?

Thanks for any help and input you can provide on this!